What a busy year It’s been for Myers! Not only did we ship thousands of building materials from our warehouses to job sites across south-central Pennsylvania and north-central Maryland, we refreshed our brand and launched a new website.
After 102 years of being known as John H Myers & Son, we changed our name to Myers Building Product Specialists, as part of the brand refresh. Myers has always been an industry leader, adapting to recessions, depressions, world wars and weather-related disasters since our founding in 1916.
Over the last 10 years, Myers has intentionally focused on more specialty building products such as cabinetry, flooring, roofing and siding, as well as the traditional lumber and millwork items. But other companies also supply these specialty building materials, so how does Myers differ?
It’s our dedicated employees and building product specialists. The Myers team focuses on products and how they integrate with other building materials to create solutions for our customers, enabling them to create the best building and remodeling projects. Using expertise, we focus on the details, so our customers know they will get the correct product in a timely matter, within budget.
Not only did Myers change its’ name from John H Myers & Sons, we also refreshed the logo and color scheme. These changes can be seen on our revamped website, which offers the following features and benefits:
- Learn where we started with the history of John H Myers and our 102-year-old construction supply business.
- View nine different product categories that will enable you to build or remodel any type of structure.
- Find the newest and most innovative specialty building products to help make projects attractive, energy-efficient and affordable.
- Check out our photo galleries to visualize room scenes with a variety of products.
- Whether its Timberlake Cabinetry for a residential kitchen remodel, Mohawk Flooring for a commercial building, or GAF Shingles for a new home, Myers has the specialty building products you need.
- Browse through a series of crucial elements needed from the beginning of a project to its completion.
- Learn about the design phase, estimating, product selection and installation to complete your project on time and on budget.
- Get specific resources focused on your profession.
- Architects: Sign up for educational classes about our vast array of building materials through Myers University.
- Residential Builders: Work with Myers Building Product Specialists to get specified, quality products and services in a timely fashion.
- Specialty Contractors: Get specific building products and services for each unique project.
- Remodelers: Receive quotes for a wide array of products from locksets to truckloads of windows.
- Whoever the professional may be, Myers takes great care to understand each specific need and provide custom building material
- Just updated, the Myers App is a tool no building professional should be without and works with any device including smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Schedule a delivery and track it to the jobsite. It’s like having a personal assistant!
- Pull up an invoice so you can immediately bill your customer.
- Check out special Myers events and promotions and more with your smart phone.
Check out the rest of our website and be sure to contact us for product information or a quote request for your next building project.