I want to open by sharing that I’m honored to serve as the new president of Myers and looking forward to contributing to continued growth. I have quickly gained a deep respect for this organization and am extremely impressed with the team, their knowledge and dedication to our customers. The leadership team has been invaluable to me, and I’m grateful for the support. I’m surrounded by the best.
You’ll notice a bit of change in our monthly updates. My goal with this communication is to keep you up to date with homeowner trends, new products and other helpful info.
To help you estimate and schedule your projects, we will continue to provide pricing updates and lead times for key product lines. If you are interested in a marketing update, you can click HERE for a helpful article from Zonda’s chief economist, Ali Wolf, regarding what to watch for this spring selling season.
Finally, I look forward to continuing to build on Myers strengths, providing you with the best products and services, and pushing the boundaries to ensure your success. We appreciate your business and trust! I hope you have a great Easter and can take some time off to enjoy with your family and friends.
At your service,
Roger Payne, President
E: [email protected] | C: 717-916-3520
SUPPLY CHAIN – LEAD TIMES & PRICING
Compared to a year ago, the composite lumber market is down 63%, while panels are down 60%. Today’s average 30-year FRM rate is 6.32%, compared with 4.67% last year. As we enter the 2nd quarter, home sales are increasing, which is causing optimism. For the most part, supply lines have stabilized and lead times have returned to more reasonable levels.
- Gallery lead times are currently 4-7 weeks.
- Omega / Dynasty lead times are currently 7-10 weeks for framed & inset cabinetry.
- Legacy lead times are 4-6 weeks.
- Timberlake lead times are 4-6 weeks.
- Quality Cabinets lead times are 4-6 weeks. Quality Woodstar lead times are 12-13 weeks.
- Aristokraft lead times are 4-6 weeks.
- WOLF Cabinetry lead time is 1-6 weeks.
WINDOWS & DOORS:
- Andersen Windows & Doors lead times on 100 Series are 3-5 weeks, 200 Series are 2-4 weeks, 400 Series are 2-12 weeks, A-Series are 9-11 weeks, E-Series are 12-14 weeks, MultiGlide are 12-14 weeks, and folding doors are 16-18 weeks. Assembled patio doors have extended lead times as well.
- Marvin Windows & Doors lead times on the Elevate Collection is 8-9 weeks, Essential Collection is 6-7 weeks, and Signature Collection is 18-21 weeks.
- Ply Gem lead times are 5 weeks for 1500 Series Single Hung and 5 weeks for Pro Classic Double Hung. As of January 30th, Ply Gem will begin taking orders again for extruded black exterior for all 1500 Series vinyl collection window and doors.
- Simonton’s lead time is 2-3 weeks on the new construction series and 2-3 weeks on the replacement series.
- Silver Line lead time is 2-3 weeks on single hung and 2-3 weeks on double hung. Black & bronze color coated are an additional 3-4 weeks out.
- Atrium lead time is 2 weeks on new construction double hung, 2 weeks on new construction single hung 150/160 Series, 2 weeks for black laminate and 3 weeks on SH 130 Series.
- 7-D Windows lead time continue to be 2 weeks. Tempered glass units are 3 weeks. Contact your sales rep should these lead times enable you to achieve a quick turn project.
- Lead times are 4-6 weeks depending on style and color selection.
- Insulation continues to be on allocation and supply issues will more than likely continue throughout the year.
- Myers is currently taking orders for April 20th on CertainTeed siding deliveries.
CAULKING & ADHESIVE:
- Caulking & adhesive continues to be hard to locate. We’ve been experiencing longer lead times on construction adhesive. The lack of raw materials needed to manufacture caulking has put a strain on the supply chain.
CERTAINTEED ROOFING NOW IN STOCK
& READY FOR DELIVERY.
You asked! We listened!
We’re excited to announce the addition of CertainTeed ROOFING to our product offering! In stock and ready to ship. Need samples or want a quote? Contact the location nearest you or get in touch with your sales rep!
Receive up to $10 per square back on your CertainTeed Roofing purchases. Cash earned is automatically loaded to a prepaid VISA! Click HERE for details.
NEW PRODUCT ALERT:
Introducing Contemporary Options for A-Series Patio Doors!
Andersen Windows announced new contemporary options for their best-performing A-Series Gliding & Hinged Patio Doors.
• Contemporary panel profiles, glass stops & grilles
• Narrower bottom profiles to let in more light
• Color matched interlock weatherstripping
• Flush hardware on gliding doors for sleek, clean lines
NEW PRODUCT ALERT:
TimberTech PVC railing now available!
Made from extruded PVC and reinforced with an aluminum core, TimberTech’s new PVC railing delivers super high performance with attractive, milled-wood-inspired designs.
• Stainless steel hardware to resist corrosion
• Won’t crack, chip, rot, swell, or split
• Lightweight for easier handling
• Paintable for a custom look, but not required
Sign up for TimberTech Loyalty Rewards Program to earn points & redeem for CASH, sales and marketing materials, branded apparel, gear & more. Click HERE for details.
NEW PRODUCT ALERT:
CERTAplank, 7 ” wide-faced vinyl cladding, is engineered to combine modern hardboard looks with a lightweight, slim, but rigid profile that installs quickly, safely, and requires virtually no upkeep. Because it’s lighter & more flexible than fiber cement or natural wood, you can unload by hand without special equipment. Panels are engineered not to crack or chip. There are no OSHA restrictions on handling or cutting material outdoors. Standard 3/4″ siding accessories can be used as trim, including J-channel. Available in 18 colors with a woodgrain finish.
Receive up to $10 per square back on your CertainTeed CERTAplank purchases. Cash earned is automatically loaded to a prepaid VISA! Click HERE for details.
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS WITH MYERS! The Myers team would be remiss if we didn’t acknowledge Keith Keeny’s 20-year anniversary! Keith is our Estimating & Commercial Sales Manager. As our estimating & take-off, commercial sales, and installed framing team leader, he has many irons in the fire. He also manages projects directly with our customers, performs take-offs, orders materials, and schedules deliveries. His motto? The devil is in the details! We can always count on Keith for accuracy, thoroughness, and creative solutions. With his expertise, we can save our customers both time and money.
In his free time, Keith enjoys spending time with his family, especially his grandkids. He’s an avid outdoorsman & also a pay it forward kind of guy and volunteers at various nonprofits & charities.
Thank you, Keith, for your dedication to Myers and our customers. Your hard work is appreciated!
BUILDER MAGAZINE: NKBA REVEALS
TOP KITCHEN AND BATH TRENDS
FOR 2023 AND BEYOND
Homeowners want larger, multifunctional spaces with a
focus on storage, wellness & technology. The report provides
insight into the styles, colors, products & materials that will
dominate kitchen & bath design. Click image below to learn more.
CULPEPER WOOD PRESERVERS
15 BACKYARD SPACE IDEAS YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LOVE.
2023 is all about reconnecting with friends and family.
Incorporate elements that are great for hosting, like
outdoor kitchens and activity areas for the kids.
Click the image below to learn more.